Special pre workshop tutorial
Due to popular demand, this limited seating event will now take place at « Les Salons Paris Bourse », 115 rue Réaumur 75002 PARIS. It’s 350 m far from the Cloud Business Center.
Doors opened from 16:30.
Access by Metro line 3, station « Bourse » or « Sentier ».
Car park Vinci Bourse, Place de la Bourse.
The Thursday, June 7th main event is still taking place at Cloud Business Center (10bis rue du Quatre-Septembre, 75002 PARIS). Doors opened from 8:30.
Wednesday June 6, 17:00 – 19:00
By Ali Madani, Managing Partner of Avicenne Medical, Founder of IMPLANTS event
Ali Madani’s tutorials feature among the most highly rated presentations by participants. Come on Wednesday afternoon and benefit from Avicenne’s latest market research based on 25 years of experience and extensive business connections with all parties (Orthopaedic companies, CMOs, Surgeons, PE funds, etc).
This session has limited seat availability, its format has been designed for an interactive session with Ali Madani. This 2 hours session is packed with information, to which you can react in real time. You will hear about:
1. Orthopaedics market perspectives and main issues:
• Past and current dynamics, tight regulations making innovation harder to achieve, reimbursement trends and impact on orthopaedics
• Player’s strategies: Major players and nimble challengers. The orthopaedics paradox of size, growth and profitability
• Market forecasts: Balance of new and mature products, Critical Success Factors and high value-added products, strategic positioning of main players, Threats & Opportunities.
2. Contract Manufacturing markets, trends and player strategies:
• Contract Manufacturing market: Outsourcing trend vs. inertia of in-house
• Player strategies – Is concentration a good response to the needs of major players?
• Organizing Contract Manufacturers – Do they evolve fast enough in relation to market needs?
• Critical size vs. agility and specialization vs. profitability?
• Which part of the value chain is strategic? Controlling most of the manufacturing chain or focusing on the high value-added portions?
• Will Additive Manufacturing affect forging, casting and machining? Is Additive Manufacturing a relevant strategic choice for Contract Manufacturers?
• Long term forecasts for Orthopaedic Contract Manufacturing: common features and differences with aerospace & automotive contract manufacturing, Business Model.
Check Avicenne’s Strategic report on Orthopaedics.